Skip to product information
1 of 1

Denver Sea Moss

Full Spectrum Sea Moss Gel

Full Spectrum Sea Moss Gel

Regular price $30.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $30.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Full Spectrum Sea Moss Gel

Introducing our premium quality Full Spectrum Irish Sea Moss, carefully sourced from the pristine waters of St. Lucia. This nutrient-rich sea moss is the perfect addition to your diet, providing a wealth of health benefits in each serving.

Our sea moss is 100% natural and sustainably harvested, ensuring that you receive only the finest quality product. It is rich in essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, and calcium, making it an excellent superfood for maintaining optimal health.

Our Full Spectrum Irish Sea Moss is carefully processed to preserve its natural goodness and ensure that it retains its full range of nutrients. It is also carefully tested to ensure that it is free from harmful contaminants and toxins, ensuring that you receive only the best quality product.

This sea moss can be easily incorporated into your daily diet, and is perfect for adding to smoothies, soups, and other dishes. It can also be used as a natural thickener for soups, stews, and sauces.

In summary, our Full Spectrum Irish Sea Moss from St. Lucia is a premium quality superfood that provides a wealth of health benefits. It is 100% natural, sustainably harvested, carefully processed, and free from harmful contaminants, making it the perfect addition to any healthy diet.

Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Eating excessive amounts of sea moss may have unwanted side effects, such as iodine or heavy metal toxicity or digestive discomfort. You should avoid sea moss if you have a thyroid disorder, have a high heavy-metal load, are pregnant, on blood thinners or have a shellfish allergy. Consult a physician before beginning a regular sea moss protocol.

WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews Write a review
View full details