Skip to product information
1 of 1

Denver Sea Moss

Sea Moss (Eucheuma Cottonii) Gel

Sea Moss (Eucheuma Cottonii) Gel

Regular price $25.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $25.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Irish Sea Moss Gel

Sea Moss Gel is a nutritious, all-natural supplement made from wild-harvested Irish moss. This seaweed is a rich source of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that support a healthy immune system and overall wellness. Our sea moss gel is made with pure, unrefined seaweed that has been cleaned, soaked, and blended to create a smooth, easy-to-use gel. The gel has a delicate, slightly sweet flavor that can be added to smoothies, drinks, and recipes to enhance the nutritional value.

This sea moss gel is a natural alternative to synthetic supplements, providing a whole food source of essential nutrients, including iodine, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. It also contains antioxidants that protect the body from free radical damage and support skin, hair, and nail health. Additionally, sea moss gel is naturally rich in mucilage, a type of soluble fiber that helps promote healthy digestion and gut function.

Our sea moss gel is packaged in hits quality, glass jars containers, making it easy to store and use. Simply add a spoonful of gel to your favorite drinks or recipes for a boost of nutrition. Whether you are looking for a natural alternative to synthetic supplements or simply want to add more nutrients to your diet, sea moss gel is a versatile and nutritious choice.

 

Irish Sea Moss Gel infused with custom flavors available upon request:

- strawberry

- mango

- lavender

- rose

- açaí

- cherry

- passion fruit

 

Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Eating excessive amounts of sea moss may have unwanted side effects, such as iodine or heavy metal toxicity or digestive discomfort. You should avoid sea moss if you have a thyroid disorder, have a high heavy-metal load, are pregnant, on blood thinners or have a shellfish allergy. Consult a physician before beginning a regular sea moss protocol.

WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.

View full details